Friday, October 11, 2013

Success!

Wow, who would have guessed that I was going to lead a craft swap one day... My defining moment! I think the Trade Trade went extremely well. It was great to see how original and unique each trade item could be.

After my recent interview with Chris at EvilTender.com, I was inspired to start the swap and was happily surprised by 9 participants! Everyone signed up within one week, and then we had three weeks to swap a handmade craft.

Here are some glamour shots of some amazing Trade Trades by amazing Trade Traders!



Applique Pillow by Jennifer and Molly
 
Scrabble Tile Necklaces by Jillian
 

Couch Buddy by Sheila



Upcycled Owl Frame by Kristi


Pincushion by Yours Truly

Embossed Feathery Owl Bookmarks by Eric
I will post more pictures of the remaining Trades! I haven't received all of them and some pictures are being difficult.

Thank you all Trade Traders for particpating: Corine, Eric, Eva, Jennifer (and Molly!), Jillian, Kristi, Megan, Necia, and Sheila!

I did receive a lot of positive feedback on this experience, so keep your eyes peeled for the next Trade Trade announcement (probably in a week or two).

-Monica

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I wish I had time to participate this time. Let me know next time and hopefully I'll get in on the act!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! Glad it all worked out!

    ReplyDelete